Greenville Women Giving is a special initiative of the Community Foundation of Greenville.
More Than 550 Members Strong
Our goals are to:
- Create a new pool of funds from women interested in becoming philanthropists through the power of collective grant-making.
- Educate women in the practices of focused and effective giving.
- Build relationships among women who are united in their passion to improve the community.
- Create a cadre of educated and inspired philanthropists who will understand community needs and become informed, experienced grant-makers.
- Achieve meaningful community impact by drawing on the group’s collective resources, both financial and decision-making.
- Collaborate with existing community organizations on grant-making, research, and education activities.
- Conduct our organization with integrity, fiscal responsibility and respect for our community partners.
We are committed to:
- An inclusive membership, welcoming all women who wish to join.
- Pro-active, participatory grant-making in which every member has a voice.
135 Founding Members in the Class of 2007