We invite you to Sponsor Greenville Women Giving!
It’s Good for Greenville
- Founded in 2006, GWG is a 500+ women strong collective giving organization and a special initiative of the Community Foundation of Greenville.
- Makes annual grants in: Arts, Education, Environment, Health, Human Services.
- 87 Greenville County non-profits have received 140 grants over 16 years.
- Over $7.6 million total grants awarded to date.
- GWG conducts Education Sessions annually in all five granting areas.
- Members and guests learn about the daunting challenges and innovative solutions in our community.
It’s Good for Sponsors
- Support a women’s philanthropy of your customers and prospects.
- Support one of the largest women’s collective giving organizations in the country located right here in Greenville.
- Your audience will include GWG members, their families and networks, Greenville County nonprofits, Greenville community leaders, and the Greenville community.
- GWG members are:
- Influential – Business leaders, educators, attorneys, physicians, public officials, philanthropists, community volunteers
- Educated – 91% have Bachelor’s or advanced degrees
- Committed – to being catalysts for improving the quality of life in Greenville County through collective grant-making and community education sessions.
Click here for a summary of Sponsor benefits.
For more information, email email@example.com or call 864-361-1393.